Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does he love me ? He started our friendship by just talking about sex with me,i never gave him.?

He started talking to me,ONLY when he saw a co-worker of him, talking to me,he says you can't let someone else take what u like,but he only talked about sex.Now he says i'm special,and he even acts jealous if someone calls me on my cell.He says is not just sex,because he can get it anywhere.He says i'm different from other women.I never had sex,with him. What do u think ????

Favorite Answer

I think you really need to have a heart to heart discussion with this guy. The fact that he saw the co-worker talking to you could just means he realized he better take action or he might lose the opportunity - what he sees as that opportunity is you don't seem to have a clear picture. I wish you the best of luck in your further communication with him and what I hope for you will be a wonderful and fulfilling relationship.

Good Luck!!!

I say "Run as fast as you can!" He's a loser! He's only out for one thing and with the jealousy on the side, you don't need someone who's controlling as well. (That can lead to even bigger problems!) Usually when they say you're "special", (plus the talking about sex) he's looking to score. (He's trying to be inconspicous, and not doing such a good job!) You'd be much better off just telling him to take a hike.

He says it is not about sex? What he thinks is about sex! Very few relationships can progress if it is anchored on sexual attraction alone. I will say that his intentions to you is not pure. If it was, any mention of sex will happen only AFTER you have established a relationship. You should have more things in common other than sex, for your relationship to last. Well, if its only a fling with you, go ahead. But I assure you, it won't last and be prepared for it.

If he's telling you he can get sex anywhere he's already disrespecting you. That's not a way to court a girl. And if he DOES have "pull" like that, trust me, he'll do it! While he's there being "special" with you, and you're not "giving him any", he'll be out "getting some" when not spending time with you. Drop him quick. You can find someone better for you.

Don't ask anyone for opinion regarding this because it's hard to say because we really can't picture out your situation.

If you really want answers then listen to your own heart and instincts. Look him in the eyes and look for the answer that you seek.

I'll tell you one thing though, people change... they always do... and if they love someone, they change for the best...

He wouldnt act the way u are describing if he didnt love u,sex partners do become people who love each other

well he is after you only for *** and i think you deserve better than him... about him saying u r different from other woman..

well every woman is different from others....about acting jealous n stuffs,, well these are very normal things..

donot let him have what he wants... soon he'll be tired of chasing you and move to next...

• He's running game on you because he still wants to score. Don't fall for it.

Sounds nuts to me.

He's probalbly just a user. just stay friends with him