up to what age does a girl's growth stop?

i just turned 19 and is 5ft tall, do i still have a chance to grow taller?

Favorite Answer

18

Most girls stop growing taller at age 16 ,or only grow a little bit taller after that. The body reaches full maturity more or less at age 18.

After that only fat deposition, loss of fatty tissue and pregnancy effects 'growth' in different body areas.

Everyone is different - I was 5'5" at age 13 and still am today at 49!!! Some girls don't stop till 20. Your family history will usually tell a lot. My father was 6'5" by 14 and my mother was 5'4" by 13 and so we all just grew early.

U can grow till yr epiphyseal plates(growth plates at the end of bones) dont fuse , once they get fused u cant grow the normal age for the union of epiphyseal plates is the age 18-21 yrs ,it may vary with person to person......

Hope so you got satisfactory answer.......

Yup. Growth doesn't stop until ur abt 25 yrs old. Btw, exercise helps in growth and so does stretching.

20, years.

18 . i dunt think u will grow taller anymore