is it true that 1 in 3 women never orgazim?

Favorite Answer

i don't know about all that statistic crap, but as far as myself, i haven't had one in almost 5 years. i hate sex!!!

from what i have heard that may be true, some women have too much skin covering the clitoris and never get enough stimulation, some guys do not care to get a woman to orgasm, wham bam?, other cultures forbid it so women don't try or admit it. another 3rd are like men they only come 1-2 times per sexual session and the rest are multi Orgasmic... me 5-7 per encounter.

• Steve

I read in a health textbook once that 1 in 10 women are anorgasmic (meaning they never do), and that an even smaller percentage actually experience pain while trying.

Hope that helps.

I don't know about never. I know a lot of women who don't orgasm via intercourse. That sucks for them. I thankfully have never had that problem. I think it's all in the mind. I know how to get mine. Therefore I always do.

no . It like telling 1 in 3 guys dont have *****

True

Whats orgazim?

Learn to spell dude

Not true

If you know how to please a women then she'll definitely =)

Yes, but only because 1 in 3 men don't know what they're doing in bed (or how to spell orgasm).

no. i doubt that is true. My 3 friends who are girls (including my gf) i know have multiple orgasms every time they get down.

• 38C

I am not included in this survey. I always do