what's the longest time you've gone without sleep?

Without drugs or caffeine

Favorite Answer

About 62 hours, had work and school and i just didnt sleep for 2 days and the third day i just couldnt fall asleep till early in the morning. I didnt take any drugs or drink cofee cause i didnt like cofee at the time i was 18 but i did dirnk soda.

about 72 hours or more.

I was an architect student and must finished my drawings before the deadline. I didn't drink coffee but I drank tea.

finally the drawings was finished, but after that I still couldn't sleep for the next day because my body was adapted with the lack of sleep.

4 months +

I had shoulder surgery & had awful pain- the pain meds didn't take away the pain & I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep. I maybe would get about a total of 2 hours a nite in 20 minute increments --- I dont consider that to be "sleeping".

I thought I would go insane.

72 hours

• DeeDee

48hrs

when i first learned of the internet chat rooms .. i was 19yrs old and the hype would keep me up .. i even called in sick to work so i could sit on silly IRC

ahhh those were the days .. well it was 12 yrs ago lol

• EZMZ

4 days and nights

once was time when i dont remember how long,i was afraid

that if get sleep somebody take my mind and i lose all my

ability for magic.(i was thinked my mind is all i have and will dont lose it easy)but i was half-sleep all that time.

• 2 days because my son was sick