How come when I give thumbs up or down to an answer the whole page reloads....?

It wasnt doing that last ngiht or yesterday morning.

Also I cant add details or delete a question anymore either, becuase when I try to mouse over the plus sign, nothing happens. And I notice that at the bottom left side of the window, its says javascript void(0).

How can I fix this please?

Thanx.

Favorite Answer

This happens to me all the time. The following link will give you instructions on how to enable Javascript. That should solve your problem, it works for me.

I'm giving the link because I don't know what browser you use, and there are many options available at this link. Good luck to you, and Merry Christmas.

**If you don't wish to click the link, simply search enable javascript. The link is for the first site on the page.

It's been doing that to me too - I think Yahoo Answers is having some technical problems

close the window and sign in again to Y/A ..I hope it will work .if not ,you need to put this question in yahoo answer category to find out the reason of getting these errors..