High School Musical 2 - Any Rumors ?

Any2 got any recent news about HSM 2 ? im a really big fan of the movie and id luv know about the sequel. i noe its releasing in summer 2007. wen will those disney meanies get it in their head that all us fans are waiting for it ???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Its release date is on august 17,2007

Confirmed Casts are Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Gabreel, Corbin Bleu and Monique ...

Here's the plot ...

The plot involves Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor who organize a talent show at the local golf and country club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belong and where Troy has a summer job as a lifeguard.And some people of Troy's relatives are coming to visit.Gabriella in the movie is Troy's girlfriend.

Here's the teaser Trailer ->www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6oX631yelg

hehehe!! I'd love to watch it to! I'll wait for it !! yeah!!

Source(s): WIKIPEDIA
  • 1 decade ago

im also looking forward to the new hsm movie

and i read somewhere that it is coming out in May 2007

Source(s): google search
  • 1 decade ago

dont they have to wait until zac efron is done filiming hairspray to start filming the movie?? and the rest of the cast is doing the tour when are they going to start??

i dont think that it will be done in the summer if it is it would be late summer like august or somthing like that.

• Yes, I went to Lucas Gabreel's official site and it is going to come out sometime soon!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i am a fan of HSM, too!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wish i had...I love hsm too

• i don't know, but i just want to see corbin bleu!!!!! did you know that zac efron wasn't really singing in high school musical 1? that wasn't him it was some other guy. zac efron really can't sing, but corbin bleu can!!!! and he's sexy too!!!!!!!!! :)

Source(s): tv
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.