help christmas?

what can i get my boyfriend for christmas he already has everything lol but serious i need help guys n girls

• b97st
    Favorite Answer

Nintendo Wii, PSP, Blackperry Pearl, Video iPod, Xbox or a PS2. He'll love you forever if you get him one of these.

The way to man's he heart is through his belly, I would invite him for Christmas dinner and pamper him silly, then maybe a small gift to open..... maybe then you could wrap yourself up in Christmas paper and let him unwrap you, now that would be fun.

• You. Yr love & affection. & probably a pic / photograph of u two taken wn u were having a blast or of a happy vacation together in the past.

That shd cheer him up no end. Try.

A guy always likes a nice watch even if he has one get a better one... Its like shoes for ladies we dont wear the same everyday..

Honestly, I'm not being perverted, but, get some sexy pictures taken of you. Not naked, but cute, sexy pics. My sister done this for her boyfriend and he LOVED it!

Take care and have a HAPPY NEW YEARS! :-)

get him the dvd of pirates of the carbbean dead mans chest

You cant go wrong with gift cards.

LOVE of course

get him a really nice watch

Matching his and her pyjamas.