whats the best xmas gift i could give..?

okay..ders dis guy..he gave a P830 worth stuf toy and i rili wana give him sumthin expensive too but i dnt hav the budget for it, i know thoughts count but im giulty of the expensive gift! help...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

be original and create something for him yourself ... that way it would be filled with your love for him and he would appreciate it better because he would know that you did it for him and not went in a shop and bought him somethig ... some ideas: write him a letter and put it in a bottle and fill it with sand and then gather the best photos you have of you both and create a beautiful hand made photo album ... that would be the great christmas ever

• 1 decade ago

It wasn't really measured by the price. It was the attention you give and remember to give him a gift. And the greatest present you can give is your love and time. God loves as all and not just during Christmas so you better love the guy everyday!

Source(s): Does it really "P830"... You mean "P" not "$". What currency is that? Was it Phillipine Peso. 'Coz we use that P symbol. However... Happy Holidays!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give hima Pee Herman action figure doll.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aren't you all getting sick of Christmas questions as well??

I can't hear anymore Christmas related question!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you in a cute pair of panties and a romantic evening. come on, guys are always thinking of sex!

• 1 decade ago

give him a lovebite yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 1 decade ago

hmm....his fav CD

• 1 decade ago

its not how costly a stuff is its how u giveit .nomatter wat u give givvit wit luv,i swear he'll like it,i 'm not saying that u giv him some crap, buy some attractive and wat he'd like

Source(s): me myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

by him a CAR!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first get yourself "SPELL CHECK"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.