Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Would calling my boyfriend my "sweet baby" be a turn off?

Not clingy though!!!

Favorite Answer

It's too childish. I would call him your Chipper.

No, I don't see it as a turn off. I wouldn't mind it in the slightest. My girlfriend calls me "sweet thing" and I call her "baby cakes". I guess it depends on where you are in the relationship.

I think it sounds just a bit weird sweetie or sweet-heart is all good but sweet baby is taking it a bit to far. But u neva no he might like it.

Hell no. My darling lady calls me that all the time and I love it. Of course, I am an adorable 70 year old who has been with this wonderful woman for 45 years.

i donot think so.. u can call him by that when he actually behaves like a child and wants pampering... but not in public of course....

Ask him what he likes to be called. I did. He'll be glad to tell you.

I think he might like it, makes him sound really specail

Source(s): just my point of view

call him sth that will boost his ego....u're his baby, his ur man!...lol...but i dont mind ma gurl callin me that ...hehe

yh

Please don't do it in public. All you can do is call him that (in private) and see how he responds.