Successful movie-star with a bad skin?

I have heard that some celebrities ( Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt etc. ) always had a bad skin. But isn´t it important to have a good skin to become a successful movie-star?

Favorite Answer

Boy.... some questions.... No that is not important - you just gotta know how to ACT and be able to get that first lucky break to make it big. If you're good, writers and producers will consistently come to you to offer good roles. Sure, most successful starts TEND to have bad skin, but I certainly wouldn't say it's a "requirement". I wouldn't let it hold you back on your dreams or anything.

Ray Liotta has bad skin, Cher at one time needed extensive work from skin poisoning from makeup. There are so many ways to treat and cover bad skin today and these stars can see the best specialists in the world.

I wouldnt say so, as they have expensive and very top class skin specialists, makeup artists and specific lighting and digital screen effects plus they retuch photo's before releasing to the press, to make them look flawless.. and Cameron Diaz does have terrible skin, poor little possum!!

I don't know about movie stars....but I close enough to touch Chris Carrabba (Singer/Guitarist of Dashboard Confessional) at a concert not too long ago, and he has some of the worst skin I've seen out of anyone I know. He's acne-scar mcgee. His face was like craters.

I was pretty disappointed after realizing how much they photoshop his face.

Well it depends how you define bad skin is. But make-up and pricy treatments at the docs office does wonder while you use them.

• delboy

james edward olmas has the worst skin ive seen on an actor,he in battlestar galactia

Yes, Lindsay Lohan said...

they all have bad skin but they just have the money and pleasure to fix it up

no. make up is a marvellous thing.