KS
Lv 4

Should I let a crossdresser friend borrow my swimsuit?

A male friend of mine, who is gay and a crossdresser, has asked if he can borrow a one-piece swimsuit from me.

I have no problem with him being a crossdresser -- I've known about it for about 6 months and have seen him dressed as a woman several times (he looks very convincing). He wears the same size clothes as me.

I've offered to buy him a swimsuit if he's too embarrassed to do it himself, but he says he'd much rather borrow mine. I've told him I'll think about it.

Should I let him borrow my swimsuit? Has anyone faced a similar situation?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would convince him to buy a suit. These days, a man wearing a ladies 1-pc suit is pretty common.If I was you, I would tell him that it is much better to buy his own suit. Convince him to let you help him pick out a suit, and show him what to look for. He might feel embarrassed intially, but I am sure that would pass.

• J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Get him the exact same swimsuit you have that he wants to borrow. Then while he changes into the swimsuit go ahead & change into your swimsuit & then you girls should go for a swim.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He should not be too embarrassed to buy one for himself. Ask him to dress up convincingly and take him shopping. This will help him get over any embarrassment. I am a crossdresser too but like women.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't cause that is kinda like borrowing underware, just too personal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

dont give him swimsuit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.