KS

Should I let a crossdresser friend borrow my swimsuit?

A male friend of mine, who is gay and a crossdresser, has asked if he can borrow a one-piece swimsuit from me.

I have no problem with him being a crossdresser -- I've known about it for about 6 months and have seen him dressed as a woman several times (he looks very convincing). He wears the same size clothes as me.

I've offered to buy him a swimsuit if he's too embarrassed to do it himself, but he says he'd much rather borrow mine. I've told him I'll think about it.

Should I let him borrow my swimsuit? Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Favorite Answer

I would convince him to buy a suit. These days, a man wearing a ladies 1-pc suit is pretty common.If I was you, I would tell him that it is much better to buy his own suit. Convince him to let you help him pick out a suit, and show him what to look for. He might feel embarrassed intially, but I am sure that would pass.

• J

Get him the exact same swimsuit you have that he wants to borrow. Then while he changes into the swimsuit go ahead & change into your swimsuit & then you girls should go for a swim.

He should not be too embarrassed to buy one for himself. Ask him to dress up convincingly and take him shopping. This will help him get over any embarrassment. I am a crossdresser too but like women.

I wouldn't cause that is kinda like borrowing underware, just too personal.

• john

dont give him swimsuit