please find information on foreign exchange companies in the united kingdom?

need this information to assist in finding the most recognised dealers in foreign exchange .I would like to establish an account.

Favorite Answer

You don't need uk forex broker because it is traded worldwide therefore you could open online trading account at any brokerage company.

I could introduce you to brokerage company in Austria that allows to trade from the same accous as currencies (forex) as metals, commodities and cfd on shares. It is very exciting option. If you are interesting please pm or e-mail me an I provide you with website name.

Source(s): Forex trader