Has Anyone met any famous celebrity ??

Especially any of the disney channel stars like Vanessa Hudgens , Zac Efron , Ashley Tisdale , Hilary Duff...........plzz guys share ur experience. Id luv to know

Favorite Answer

Paul Lynde at a Salt Lake City Drug store...rudest sod on the planet, and he was drunk.

Forrest Tucker of F Troop in Minneapolis, Minnesota very nice gentlemen.

Brian Keith in Hawaii, couldn't be bothered for an autograph.

Susan St. James in NYC, when she was 19 years old and on the Merv Griffin show, spoke to a group of Soldiers and singed autographs for all of them...:)

My all time great was while eating dinner at the Sands Hotel in Las Vegas, NV Danny Thomas and Family sat at the next table, he got up and gave my brother an autograph, and welcomed him home from Vietnam.

• Z

I met Bill Clinton before he was president,... He may not be a Disney Star, but he is somewhat childish

The guy who used to play Screech from saved by the Bell shops at the store I work at occasionally,... thats not really that great since now he is like a bum and always in a bad mood.

I have also met and gotten stuff signed from Jay Bilas (ESPN) Tom Izzo (michigan st.) and a few other college basketball coaches.

I have also met and did an interview with Leanne Tweeden from The Best Damn Sports Show

Had my picture taken with a couple of Pornstars (i don't even know who they are,. .I'd have to look at the picture and the mag they signed for me)

I met the Hamm brothers (the olympic gymnasts) while shopping at pick n save once

Probably a few others, I just can't think of them right now.

I said Richard Gere on Malibu pier in 1993. I went to the superb Simon and Garfunkel live performance in 2004 and met a large number of celebs. Cilla Black, Jimmy Tarbuck, Rob Brydon and Matt Lucas (who were gorgeous), Will youthful, Sara Cox, Anthony Warrall Thomson and Rick Stein.

I met Jim Carrey when I was in Texas a few years back. He's not on the Disney channel but he is a good actor and a very nice guy.

• tma

i live in queens, ny and i used to go out dancing religiously. ive seen derek jeter, puff daddy, eminem, wyclef jean, mariah carey in clubs all over from manhattan to the hamptons. (not performing, just hanging out)

Saw Salt n Pepa and Naughty by Nature's "Treach" eating at a pizzeria at 4am.

LL Cool J lives in queens and is always spotted at the mall or gym.

i went to the ellen degeneres show in central park recently and saw beyonce and justin timberlake.

queen latifah was shopping in the same shoe store as me once.

i met judy torres and TKA last new years eve.

i went to a baseball dinner with the '86 Mets and met Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling and Howard Johnson (and got autographs). and also Omar Minaya, the manager.

i was on the same flight to LAX with Nick Lachey and 97 degrees.

i once stayed at this hotel while Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, PDiddy, etc were in town doing a concert and they were in the same hotel.

i saw Jerry O'Donnell and Rebecca Romijn with his brother ex-Bachelor Charlie O'Donnell on a beach in Montauk last 4th of July. Charlie was with the girl he chose from the Bachelor.

i was in south beach miami and a porsche parked right in front of me. patrick ewing and alonso mourning both got out and i remember being so amazed that those two giants fit in that little car....

and so many others...mostly just star sightings, but its still cool to see celebs up close and personal.

I like to sign up with talent agencies to be a movie extra, and have done very minor roles in some big hollywood films. It does pay much, but it does give you a chance to meet some big stars. There is always the slim hope you will be "discovered". -S

I met the lady newscaster from the local news program once. I was 7 years old. It seemed so strange that she had legs.

I have met some real celebrities since then, but the fact that they had legs didn't seem odd at all.

I met Robbie Williams in Brussels.

And Madonna in Paris Bercy...

is that what you mean?

Saw but not met as in "hanging out met". They look like the rest of us, some you wouldn't even noticed in the crowd - they just blend in. But some really pops out.

i met pharell from the neptunes at a club in dallas once and Luke Wilson was at a bar in shreveport the other night that i was at , but i didnt met him.