Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you agree with me? About Emma Watson!?

Don't you think she's the best actress ever? She's talented, beautiful, she's not at all shy, and people just like to stay around her! She's like perfect! Not just as an actress, but as a person! Don't you agree with me?

Hey, himanshigupta_94, do you really know Emma Watson in person, or you just said that to get attention?

Favorite Answer

She's not the best actress ever. You really exaggerated on that one.

But she is indeed a good actress otherwise she wouldn't have gotten the part for Harry Potter. Some people keep saying that her acting is bad, but they're exaggerating.

Anyway, I agree she's REALLY pretty and I'm not sure about her personality, but she seems like she has a pretty nice personality as well. You know stars can be totally different when they're giving interviews and act different when they're home among people that know them. But for some reason I get the feeling she's an honest person.

Yes, she most talented actress I have ever saw . But I don't now her as a person so I can't tell if she is a nice person or not.

Well,shez a good actress and seems nice too.. but i havent met her in person so i guess i cant say how she is off camera..!

you cant judge a person by all those qualities and its impossible to say who is the best or who is not because no one is perfect we are all equal

yea she is a good actress but there are better

i tottalyagree with u shes preety and talented and looks really sweet too.

emma is the best

What else has she been in beside the Potter series?!

yes i agree with you