Bonny C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Should I keep a long hair? I look nerdy.?

I love to keep a long hair. To look cool like other boys from other schools. But my school teachers will cut it off. :-( . Dont ask. I'm a victim before.

Favorite Answer

Well, short hair is muxh better really - more hygenic (keeps less bacteria from the air) easier to take care off ie. dont have to worry about it, can add more style to it...

But if you really like your hair as it is, just keep it!

• JusMe

Do what best for you -- not what other boys are doing. And how can a teacher cut your hair w/out your parents permission? Short hair is more professional on most people.

alot of guys at my school have long hair but the teachers dont cut the hait off

I don't mind seeing a young man with long hair as long as it is kept clean or pulled back in a ponytail. Remember Bo Bice of American Idol? I thought his hair looked nice.

I luv long hair!! if a teacher comes near you with scizzors, run away screaming!!

if your school teachers cut it off, then it might be a waste to wear it that way....but if you really want to...u shud do what YOU tthink looks best..

• barb

keep it long, but have it styled.

keep it till they cut it you rebel. you'll be famous.