Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think that "The Donald" will successfully sue Rosie O'Donnell?

And what are your thought on the whole situation.

• Sylvia
    Favorite Answer

I don't think he'll successfully sue her because everything she said about him is common knowledge...his marriages, children, business ups and downs. It's all been in the papers and magazines and stuff like that. On the other hand, if she sues him she'll probably win becuase he was slandering her by calling her a fat pig.

I think they both acted like 5 year olds. I'm sure Donald will sue her and maybe it will do Rosie some good. She needs to stop spouting off in such a mean manner about people. All Donald did was to not fire Miss USA because he said everyone deserves a second chance.

I think Rosie should have kept her big mouth shut and she woudl not have to worry about an Army of Lawyers marching on her with a law suit from the Donald.

Rosie should have kept her mouth shut about bashing Trump. She could have expressed her disappoval of his decision to bring what's-her-nuts back in as Ms. Whatever, without taking a shot at him. And even if he has filed for bankruptcy before, I seriously doubt she has more money than he does.

My thoughts are that they are both on the maturity level of your average 7th grader, and that the media is giving this story WAY too much coverage.

You could pour the amount of care that I have for this situation into a thimble, and have plenty of room left.

I think the whole situation is pathetic and ridiculous.

2 Supposedly adult beings acting like your average 7th graders.

PS: I do think the Donald will be successfull in his lawsuit, serves her right too.

• Z

I doubt it,.. I just hope the media continues to let them insult eatch other on national TV.... It about the most entertaining thing I've seen on TV in a while,... Who would have thought the news could be so much fun

I think they are acting like children! Fighting and trying to get the last word in. They both like to win. Talk about getting in the Christmas spirit!

50 50 chance

I doubt any lawsuit will actually take place. Just a war of words.

Rosie's boss, Barbara Walters is taking it in stride and hopes both of them will drop it!