Where can I go on an inexpensive vacation?

I'm 27. I've never been on a vacation. I need to go on one before I go postal. Problem is my funds are low. I'll go anywhere or do anything. Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I know that feeling ha. Everything is expensive. Even a trip to Disney World for 2 would wind up being like $1000 for a few days. I don't know where you live, but i live on the east coast. I've gone to a couple places that were ok. Ocean City Maryland in the summer time. Atlantic City for a couple days....just dont gamble too much! Go camping for a couple days. Find a place that has hiking/kayaking/white water rafting. Pennsylvania has that. Thats always the cheapest.

Go to Asia! The place offers great cultural exposure and it's a great place for a vacation. It isn't that expensive too. You can even hop from one country to another if you want, it will be a rewarding experience and see the mixed culture of Asia.

Flying to California is pretty cheap from where I live. 120 dollars roundtrip. You could go to Disneyland, Universal Studios, See the Red Woods.

go to spiritair.com. They run flight specials every month, like 7$ round trip tickets to vegas or 90$ round trip ticket to Jamaica. It's insane. That doesn't cover your hotel or anything, but definitely a good start.

Stay in a local motel with an indoor pool.

Take a skiing/snowboarding trip. They are fun, and don't cost too much money for what you get to do.

Depends on where you live...try somewhere in the country. Colorado is good.