Mr. P asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 decade ago

money is more important than moral value??

Kndly give your answer about 50 word....

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, money is more important than moral value. The only thing that money can't buy is time. Money can buy everything else in life. I know you can't exactly buy love with money, or your health, but money sure can improve on it.

Another thing is that if you have moral values, it's harder for you to get money.

• 4 years ago

Money and moral values are equally important. We need to develop moral values to avoid losing the money we have earned. At the same time if we donot have money then sometimes we may lose our moral values.

• 1 decade ago

To existing yes money is more important. But something else is more important than morals. Morals plus the strength of convictions to carry out your good intentions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Money is just a tool. What makes you decide what to do with it is what's important. No morals? Bad choices. That simple.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The interpretation of value depends on the individual. In my opinion Ethics is far more valuable than money. Without ethics what good is money? You have to have a personal sense of right and wrong to determine what you'll even do with it. Having ethics does not only matter on a society standpoint your survival depends on it just as animals have their own code of ethics.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, Money can't buy moral values or respect.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

both are equally important.if you dont have monjey ur morale valuen wil be quite low and if u dont have moral value ur money can be quite low.so both are equally important

• 1 decade ago

im ,y opinion, i think moral value is more important.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

can't buy moral values with money...

• 1 decade ago

people who write bad checks get more time in jail than a rapist or child molestor.. what has become more important.. What are we teaching our kids...that it's ok to rape and murder someone but don't write a bad check..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.