When's the cheapest time to vaction in Cancun?

I read somewhere that it's between May and September. Does anyone know for sure?

Favorite Answer

August -November 15 is the cheapest time to travel to Cancun. June and July are also cheaper months. October is probably the very lowest prices, but keep in mind this is hurricane season and rain season there. I love that time of year though. November is one of the prettiest times.....water is at its best then. You can find a good almost anytime if you have the right person looking for you.....that would be me as I stay on the computer searching for deals all the time....I am a travel agent and go myself about once a month. Cancun is my specialty. Please feel free to e-mail me if you want me to look for you. Highest prices are February, March, and April.....that is spring break time and everything is almost double. If you go then....be prepared for constant party....anything goes...and I do mean anything!!!! It is the best time to party hard!!! The first two weeks of June is probably the most popular moth for Senior Class trips as students usually wait until they graduate to go. I don't know of anytime that it is not just beautiful down there.......so any month is a good month as far as weather and water wise. Hottest months are June, July, August and September. I would suggest November for cheap prices and cooler weather....before Thanksgiving....well actually, the 15th prices start going up a bit. May and September are good months as well. For places to stay, I suggest Gran Caribe Real or RIU Cancun. Locations are great, service is great, and prices are decent at these places. Flamingo is a bit cheaper...in a good location....and amenities are good enough.....fewer restaurants at this location than the others. I hope this helps some. Let me know if you need more info. Like I said...I will be glad to contact you, if you request, when I have some really good deals come available. I can offer you the best prices available, because we have a low price guarantee.

Cancun is an start gate to your desire vacation only like this place hotelbye to get there. Cancun delivers state-of-the-art hotel services one of the coolest clubs, bars, and malls only some legs far from the most wonderful beaches on the planet.Among the areas you will need to see may be the Isla Mujeres. Here, the great breezes strike across the island each day and evening and here you will like: the snorkelling, the scuba diving, the swimming with dolphins, the remote beaches for moonlight hikes and private talks, and ratings of waterfront restaurants surrounded by good buying and beautiful normal scenery. If you're looking for a Cancun location place to flake out, Isla Mujeres is the area to come.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 39 cheapest time vaction cancun: https://biturl.im/WAHyQ

Yes, that is correct. Between May and Sept is the cheapest. This is the low season, because it gets incredibly hot down there during the summer months. The peak season is in the winter months, because it is still hot down there but not baking. The hotel prices tend to drop by the end of April.

It depends on many things

This is bad

sept.oct