Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

Leopard Gecko Hilarious POOPED?

OK so I was looking at my leopard gecko and he was standing in a pile of his poop. So he did this cute yawn. I was all saying aw hes so cute. And then all of a sudden he lifts up his tail and a big black poop shoots out like a bullet! it shot out so fast! I almost barfed it was so gross! I love leopard geckos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

So what if it's not a question...its funny! Leo's are sooo cute but they do know how to turn your stomach sometimes!!!

I recommend them as a first time lizard to anybody!

• Joan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Leopard gecko no, but we went to our friends house and she has 2 capuchkin monkeys that run around and her boyfriend was sleeping on the couch and seriously just walked over,jumped on the couch,squatted and peed in his ear. I don't think our cresties or leo's have pooped on us.but I have been pooped on by snakes I couldn't tell u how many times

• 1 decade ago

I like leopard geckos too ... I used to want some but never ended up getting any! Who knows ... I might some day if I'm allowed =D

• 1 decade ago

hehehe, i love those little geckos. sounds like something my bearded dragon does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

LoL... ok, wait i'm lost: were u telling a story or asking a question?

• 1 decade ago

somehow thats gross and cute at the same time he he he

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he was constipated and had to squeeze it out. =P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.