What should i do?

ok me and my best friend are having a little trouble. ok theres this guy and she likes him and he used to like her but now he likes em and she's mad at me and i said i didnt liek her but she dosnt believe me and i think the guy is cute but i dont want this to tear our friendship apart cause of this. please help me

Favorite Answer

You should ask yourself is this guy worth losing your friendship over? If he first liked her and now likes you it will only be a matter of time before he likes someone else. Keep the friendship and remember there are plenty of fish in the sea and the right guy will come along for both of you soon enough. Friends are forever. Best of luck to you and your friend.

You and Your friend should probably grow up, quit acting like the children you are.

How old r u???

the best thing u can do is call the guy and ur frien and talk about it..

tell ur friend watever u think... the truth.. she is your best friend after all...

Children Children Children when will you grow up ?

Grow up!