Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your alltime favorite fruit?

I love fruits more than any other food on the planet!My favorite is a nice juicy perfectly ripe green pear.Other favorites are red apples purple grapes bananas pineapples and applesauce.LOL thought i'd ask out of curiosity.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

same as yours

i love :

pears

peachs

grapes

mangos

apples

applesauce

plums

banana

strawberrys

coconuts

mandrin oranges

pinapple

• 1 decade ago

My list will go on and on.

My all time favourite though: Bananas

Other: Pears, Apples(Green Delicious), Strawberries, Cherries, Kiwi, Starfruit, Mangoes, Green Grapes...and more.

• 1 decade ago

You can't go past juicy ripe raspberries with a touch of icing sugar and cream. Cherries are also great when in season and watermelon is wonderful. There are not too many bad fruits - they are mostly good.

• masino
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

White peaches, yummm Blueberries are good too! we've like 6 blueberry flowers on a hill outdoors our residing house, so July is like heavennn hahah I additionally like loquats, yet not often every person's heard of them... they style style of like a peach, a mango, and a few style of citrus fruit, all at the same time. it quite is a splash hard to describe, haha. they are delicious :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alphanso Mangoes and Fuji Apples are my favourites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

St. Julian mangoes. East Indian mangoes come a close second....then there are ripe bananas........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a fruitarian, but I'd have to say my all time fav are the berries

blueberry, raspberry, gogi-berry, strawberry(not really a berr thou), blackberry, etc.

I fell like I could live off them =D

Source(s): www.fruitarian.com
  • 1 decade ago

Pink lady apples, they r gorgeous, i'v already had 1 this morning!! I also like pears and kiwis alot!!

• 1 decade ago

Mangoes mmmmm

• Molly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a nice juicy pear, or cold, red grapes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

..Fuji apples and Green Grapes..and also Kiwi

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.