What's the dumbest bet you've ever made?

Mine was repeated $100 bets that my team would win it all (six months before the season started). Yes, I was drunk.

Favorite Answer

I bet my buddy $100 that I would die before he would. Man is that sucker going to owe me.

• Z

I bet my friends 20$ that I could jump out of the window and fly around the apartment building once.

When I awoke in the hospital the next day, I asked my best freind why he would let me make the bet,..

He informed me that he had 10 bucks riding on me as well....

And when I say alcohol was a factor,.. I don't mean Miller Light Sponsered The event,.... if you know what I mean

I recently just placed a 25 dollar bet that the Pittsburgh Steelers will repeat and win the super bowl.. How funny is that.. but the odds. 1500:1 i know im gonna lose the 25 out of a bankroll of 2,000 dollars but if i win... need it do the math.. futures are fun.. start investing..

I bet my wife, prior to the season, that the S.F. Giants would go to the World Series. I'm still doin the dishes.

I don't bet