What's the best way to let friends access my computer from their computer?

What's the best software to let friends access folders (and therefore files) on my computer? After a brief search I found Q-next, GigaTribe, and Hamachy... Anyone know which one is best?

Favorite Answer

I've tried a bunch of 'em...Hamashi was very slow, Qnex is too complicated and not very user friendly…the best one I've found so far is GigaTribe http://www.gigatribe.com , it lets you share entire folders on your computer with friends in your network and it's easy to use. Plus, there's no limit as to the size of the files you share, so no more mailing of CDs/DVDs to friends.

www.gotomypc.com This is the best I have found for I-Net PC access away from home.

John why do you wish to do that? Well it's easy give them your permission so they can make a remote connection. Good luck John you are brave person.