what is a thing which comes once in a year, twice in a month, 4 times in a week & 6 times in a day?

Favorite Answer

it's not possible. if something only comes once in a year, it can't also come twice in a month. 12 months in a year x 2 = 24 times a year, not once! not to mention 4 x a week and 6 x a day, not making sense either for the same reason.

a guy: - at the same time as he's 70 + nonetheless married comes (off) possibly once a three hundred and sixty 5 days. at the same time as he's 60 + nonetheless married comes (off) possibly two times in a month at the same time as he's 30 + married comes (off) possibly 4 circumstances a week at the same time as he's 20 + newly married comes (off) possibly 6 circumstances an afternoon

Must be a parents frustration. I have 4 children so in my house it comes way more often than that. I feel like it's complete and utter kayos everyday all day long.

• bon b

I give up!

Your mother-in-law........

• what? i do not know. i am so lost.

you got me.. what?

• angie

I have no clue.......