If you had $6,000 what would you do with it?

Favorite Answer

I would save it or give it 2 my family in bangladesh, they might need the money more than me! and becoz its christmas days it would b not wrong as a gift?

OK BYEEEE

Well, I would pay off some debt, put some away in savings, and donate some to St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I know a lot of people wouldn't donate it but I think that those children and families that go to that hospital, need the help and so does that hospital with doing all of their research and helping the children and families which are all done on donations.

Oh... That needs a little worth!

First, the $3,000 will be added into my mom's budget. Then... the $500 will be spend on my clothes and personal wantings. The $1000 will be given to my father to pay the family debts. $50 will be given to my lil' sis as christmas gift. And the rest are my savings!

Pay off credit card debt and save the rest.

I would give my family some of it to help out with bills and for repairs around their houses. My best friend would get a little too to help out with the rough period she's going through. I would invest most of whats left then pay on some bills and repairs of my own. Ooohhh... and a laptop computer.

I would pay off some of my credit cards and then cut them up, they are way to easy to use.

Invest it for awhile before making a decision on what to use it for.

Buy shares in Apple Computers (stock symbol - aapl) and leave it there for 1 year and your money will double to $12, 000 or more...

OK...if your asking you probably got 6K that is burning a hole in your pocket.......lets weigh it out....cant buy a house, cant buy a decent car, next is travel......if your old enough to travel take you and your best friend on a trip.......go some place really sweet.....hey single cruise ships are sweet....yeah a singles cruise........DO IT....thank me later

Go on a shopping spree. And pay my credit card debt (Visa) $367.19 my balance.