Is Dec. 25th the real birthday of Jesus? If not, what day was he born? and how do u know this?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No one knows the very day Jesus was born because the bible doesn't tell us but this is the closest date that science can pin point.Sense we really don't know I don't think Jesus minds if we missed the precise day the main thing is we celebrate the birth of our king and the greatest gift ever given to us.I'm sure God won't hold it against us if we missed it by a day or two just don't forget what it's all about. (Not happy holidays)- Merry Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

May 9.

If Jesus was born in Bethlehem on December 25, he would have died of hypothermia being exposed to the freezing cold wind, hail and snow of a Middle Eastern winter. He was born in a manger, out in the open. No blanket would have kept Jesus warm enough to survive that climate at that time of the year!

Look up "Dr. Karl Kruzelnicki" on Google for evidence that Jesus' birthday is really May 9. He wrote an article "Myth Conceptions" in The Sydney Morning Herald about 3 years ago. You'll read all about it there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all, Jesus was a Jew and was born according to a Hebrew calendar, there was no such thing as December in Bethlehem. Many efforts have been made to decide what day of the year, or even month of the year, Jesus was born. No one knows. The date of December 25 was an agreed upon date by some religious leaders a few centuries after Jesus was born. They could have said July 25 and been just as correct in their assumptions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The BBC says April 16 or 17.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i heard about a book The Star of Bethlehem which says it's April 6th history going back to a eclipse of several stars (tha the wise men saw) that will never happen again????

Source(s): the discovery channel.........jesus series
  • 1 decade ago

its all lies baby. dont accept that its dec. 25 because no one knows the birth of christ.

• 1 decade ago

no he was born sometime in april!!!! people just said it was in december to compete wit other religions!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes on the25th.

I'm his mother

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.