Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can someone give me a Psychic Reading?

My name is Ryan and my birthday is 10/13/1987

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You were born in '87? Okay, you're old enough to know the truth. Psychic readings are baloney. At best they're vague and unreliable. More often they're simply rubbish. Even Harry Potter doesn't doesn't believe in phychic readings.

If you don't believe me try it. Get it out of your system.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

FREE PSYCHICS

I’m often asked about how to find free psychics. Although I’m a professional myself and work for a fee I realize that there are psychics out there who offer either totally free readings or a free psychic question here and there. So I'm always updating this web page with all my tips and recommendations http://www.psychic-junkie.com/free-psychics.html

• Skippy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ummm, okay. I'll try. okay, here it goes....sometime in the future you will eat breakfast, followed by dinner a few hours later.....you shall get a good night's sleep soon.....and you will meet people, some who are women....

Sorry, squirrels aren't known for their psychic abilities.

Source(s): Sorry, you probably wanted a serious answer, but i'd imagine that people who actually have psychic abilities would want to charge you for a reading.
  • 1 decade ago

ur gonna hang out with ur friend alot but one of them is gonna steal the girl u like ur also going togo on vacation soon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure...IM me right now....spurs_fan_sarah click on my picture, and when the next page comes up, click the little messenger smily face.....ill give you a free acurate reading...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can see your future, you will die this year after being trampled by a stampede of midgets in a transvestite beauty pageant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.