why is everyone talking about rosie and donald?

what happened between them?

OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT Persephone CAUSE THESE POINTS, I CAN CASH EM IN FOR MONEY, MY GAWD WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING ASKING THIS WASTING 5 WHOLE POINTS?!

Favorite Answer

Hot couple ? ;)

Rosie took some cheap shots at Donald on The View. And he retaliated in kind. I am sure they will still be talking about it on the news this morning.

Rosie got mad at the Donald for giving Miss USA a second chance and said some untrue things about him. He fired back and it got really personal. It's like a car wreck, you just can't help but look.

Source(s): Apprentice fan

I have absolutely no idea...it was probably on the main yahoo page as a news story...see how much I don't pay attention to the news? Yeah.

Source(s):

Because she opened her mouth and Trump ethered her. Had I been Trump, though, I wouldn't have said a word.....I'd just put a hit out on her, cause that's what bosses do, ha-ha!

something about what rosie said about ms. usa. they are both acting like children so it deosn't matter

• ?

Don't know I hardly have time to watch tv!

• mimi

Who cares...I love your picture..he is hot!

Why waste points on this question...just google it and find out.

Oh I am sorry! You just wanted someone to pay attention to you because off line no one does. Ooops sorry!

b/c it brings up rating.