Christians: Doesn't the fact that there are many religions and they all say to feel god make you wonder...?

... if your religion is in fact the true one? That maybe your "I felt god and seen his power" is emotion, psychology, and coincidence? Just the mere fact that there are dozens of religions out there that each believe to be right and the word of god, with all its members testifying to his work and feeling his power, should make any person question how real religion can be. And if you go by the silly argument of "well, Christianity is the oldest religion if you count its jewish day..." YOU'RE WRONG! Hinduism is the oldest religion there is.

Favorite Answer

Are you talking to church people? You say Christians, but I don't know any Christians. The religion of church people is nothing like the religion Jesus had.

They all know they got the right religion anyway. Why, cause it makes them feel good.

Calm down little one. You're a little excited there. I as a Christian know that my religion is the right one because God has entered my life. If you would open up to him then you'd see what I mean.

• SSQ8

If you know the Almighty, you and your generations will follow the true path shown by Jesus Christ and with the gift of eternal life

We do not have to worry about different paths which many people follow. We should be a light to other people by our good way of life in the truth as shown by Jesus Christ

Read the verses from the Holy Bible

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God [is] God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

May God Bless you and reveal his will in you. In Jesus name. Amen

Source(s): www.blueletterbible.org www.biblegateway.com www.bible.org www.powervisiontv.org www.blessingtv.tv www.godslearningchannel.com www.jmmindia.org www.prayertoweronline.org www.devasiamullakkara.org www.theheavenlyfeast.com