cuddles_6939 asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

i dreamed could see to the bottom of the water and it is filled with snakes what does this mean?

i was standing on a boat dock and snakes was every where even on the dock.i was very scared and some of them was trying to bite but other ones was just laying there.this is not the first time i've had this dream.

Favorite Answer

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/

check out the post "Dreaming about Snakes"

It sounds to me like you are facing some situation that is frightening you-dreams often just reflect what is going on in our daily lives. The dock indicates safety, the water the unknown, however the dock is no longer safe because the snakes are leaving the water.

The dream is a reflection of some situation you fear in real life. By any chance are you getting ready to move out of your parents home or start a new relationship?

I used to dream about snakes coming out of water quite a bit, it does have some sort of significance, I don't know what.

Look up lucid dreaming, if you can become a lucid dreamer the snakes change easily into a clearer representation of the matter.

A dream is just a dream & nothing to fear & that guy above me is very funny

it just a dream dont worry the more you worry about it the more you will dream about it.

That you are going to have worms