Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Fundamentalist Christians--I am naked, hungry and laying in the street without shelter. What will you do??

I smell, and I'm uneducated, and I have mental deficiencies. Will you help me?

• Mystro
    Favorite Answer

- Sure , = LORD please help this mormon out of the cult he's in & save him from hell's fire, look at him, all dressed up suit & tie, thinks he's spiritually doing great but in reality the words up top are describing him to the letter, MAN is he decieved, amen . . .

Source(s): - HOLY BIBLE . . . YO ! ! !

it is almost a tradition to call the police ! and have government employees take careof the crap you live in.

For most people that are like what you describe it seems that these people are Wicked beyond belief and most people who have the means to help cannot because if they stick out their necks they will be suffer from any number of Undesirable consequences. the best thing to do is bring such people to some kind of mission or some hospital which will give them the means to be taken care of.

but on the other hand these people are more righteous than, if they have not chosen to be what they are, they are more righteous than most of the wealthy in the world. Their oppression can be seen as an act of holiness.

in the past i have been fed by people who take me to a place to eat. I have found christian missions where food is given, and where showers and a bed have been provided. So it is good to take me to a place where i can eat, and where i have shelter for a season. but mental definciency is most often the result of wickedness that hunts after its prey. a true servant of god can pray and god will heal! ive seen this done before too.

but it is often a trap and a snare for evil to destroy a persons mind.

The salvation army will help you I should hope

The Government should never have closed the homes down for people in your situation

some do gooder said it would be good for them to look after themselves as it would help them to have good self esteem

but that was a wrong decision & the homes should be bought back for them

Source(s): myself
  • Nikki

once at a gas station there was a man sitting in the freezing rain outside soaking wet and he was drinking beer. so in that situation i thought the best thing he needed was a blanket, i bought him a blanket from inside the store and brought it out to him. he was gone when i came back out so i still have the blanket but you get it? i would try to help you out if i had money or however i possibly could :)

Christians are very generous when helping the needy. They always do.

you forgot to mention that you are homosexual, would they consider that before helping you?

they think you have sinned and was punish by god to be this way

I'd tell you to hock your computer for $$

I think you'll find help is at hand - they'll pray for you.

• jsjmlj

they will say a little prayer for you . that'll fix everything .