?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What did you buy at the grocery store last night?

Favorite Answer

After sex last night you made Grassy hungry for more. Being so exhaused Grassy settled for buying quick energy junk food and juices. You know what you did to Grassy's fluids. HA HA Got you good.

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and give me back my energy we have more to accomplish.

I bought the fixings for the green bean casserole and meatloaf I am cooking in the crock pot for tonight's dinner. I did have another run in w/the mean lady at the grocery store, I will wait and get her back. She needs a wake up call. hee hee.

• Tish P

A packet of pork fillets, some new potatoes, a caulifower, some seasoning for the pork, a can of dog food and a box of christmas crackers that were on a half price special to put on the tree.

Water

Hot and spicy pickles and a rainbow push up. What a meal huh?

Some cookie dough and icing so my little one and I can make cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.

i went to buy some accessorize for my upcoming party and went to the hospital and bought medicine for my sore throat

I didn't went to one last night.

• mom

Stuff to make Christmas cookies and fudge.

MMM, cookies

Bread and newspaper