Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

I want to sell my stocks where and how do i do this / i have 25 chares and want cash out?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call your bank and ask them how much they would charge to sell 25 shares of your stock. Most banks will handle such a transaction for you. That is generally the most simple way to accomplish such a task. If for some reason they do not handle stock transactions, go to a local stock broker and ask them the same question.

  • 1 decade ago

    You can have a yard sale and sell your chares.

  • 1 decade ago

    simply go to stock broker and and ask his advice to sell your 25 shares

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.