what happens when the boy insert his penin inside the girls vergine?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You'll find out when you are older

• 1 decade ago

What is a penin and a vergine? go to school and learn some grammar you little freak!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing. A boy and girl cannot reproduce because they have not reached puberty which makes them a man and a woman and capable of reproduction.

Most people are young men and women at the age of 9-15.

• 1 decade ago

Say, what age are you? Do you attend school? They will tell you at the right age there. Till then dont try any experiments to find out what happens.

Meantime, if you are still curious, ask your dad or mom for the answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Before you do this, become of legal age, since you obviously are a child. Second, learn proper English, punctuation and spelling. Third, use a condom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the boys firemans hose goes off and puts out the bush-fire.. ~much~ to the relief of the girly-girl. (ahh the birds and the bees talk- to be a parent...... ;-) )

• 1 decade ago

Did you not learn that in sex ed? Grow up before your a kid with kids headed down a dead end road.

• 1 decade ago

He gets stuck and dies a horrible painful death. Go to school it's much less painful

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when you can spell little boy i will consider telling you. now go and tell mum and dad your being naughty!

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. I've never heard of those body parts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.