I thought Geminis were Intelligent, I've seen a lot not so Intelligent, now I no longer broadcast my Gemini?

maybe to me, but there is no consistency or relevance, they piss me off, they do not see as I see many are Idiots, this stuff is carp, i lay them low, they don't even know how to answer!

should be three divisions LOL the Good the Bad and the Ugly, well in my case the Good the Bad and the Sexy LOL, have to act like i'm married sometimes LOL, well we let the Fates Decide...

Many Faces of Meaning...

Hi Milly, where is the link to the compatability chart? LOL

Favorite Answer

LOL LOL LOL Sorry, but I am a Gemini and have been pissing people off for many years. At least we are not boring!!! Just because a person does not see as you see does not make them an idiot. Gemini people are known for being very capable of seeing both sides of an issue; just not at the same time. One day they may feel one way and the next another way. Hence the sign of the TWINS. Maybe it is you who needs to learn acceptance. You mention that you have seen a lot of Gemini's, so apparently they are accepting you!!! Get a grip on reality!!

Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac is concerned with:

* communication, articulation, speech

* dexterity, nimbleness, grace

* wit, instinct, persuasion, change, variety

* movement, curiosity, exploration, short journeys

* education, learning, collecting facts

* attention to details, adaptability

* intellect, intuition, youth, freedom

Spiritual Goal Gemini has to learn is how to cooperate.

Positive Factors

Geminis generally enjoy people who respond to, or suggest, spontaneous activities. They will run to help you when you are in need. A Gemini friend is full of life, often a Peter Pan, and always eager to be off on a new adventure. They will keep friends amused with endless stories, bits of information, or network gossip.

Negative Factors

Gemini never wants to miss a thing, and so may be inclined to be early or late for meetings. Stretching or elaborating the truth is not uncommon; Geminis can hardly resist adding extra spice to make it more interesting. A compatibility chart, below, lists those with whom Gemini is likely to have the most satisfactory relationships.

Love & Blessings

Milly

Think about it. The sun signs divide the whole population into twelve groups. Given what you know about the complexity of the human mind, do you think you can gain any very meaningful information from that first great division in astrological symbolism?

Dig deeper or leave it alone. Astrology makes little or no sense at the "horoscope in the newspaper" level.

im a Gemini and im always 1st in class

hey im a gemini i have a A- for my average

the twins is 2 personalities they cant all be as bright as i.

sometimes don't believe what you hear , see , most descripions don't fit the trait