Which is good and great, "Love" or "physical relationship"?

I Loved a girl "Sherry Ramer" more than love, in my words its not a love but its a "Care" my heart's real care for her, I care for her irrrespective of individual benefits, I care her not for money or any personal gains, but but my Care is real one, I care for her irrespective of problems I am facing because of my Care for her, but I want to know from the world that, which is great, either real love, real care or physical relationship that is made for fun, that is made for need and or for any other reasons, I also want to know from the world that my heart for her is real and pure, and I never bother for lust, physical relationship with her because I really care for her

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

You don't really love her if there is no physical relationship. It goes hand in hand.

love is better than lust..though some morons mix it up. in love one feels secure n cared for...

Obviously it would be Love

Nothing feels better than Love

=)