Do nice guys always finish last?

It seems that way to me, but I can't be the "mean guy" because it's not me, but it seems I always finish last!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it's the rollercoaster thrill ride versus the Volvo we all like to ride the thrill ride and look forword to our thrill rides in life but when we go home we wnat the volvo...... you will win in the end. you will have a hot wife that will love you. The thrill ride will wind up in some bar talking about the old days and the old lays.........

• 1 decade ago

Women are usually attracted to assertive dominant men.

They are not attracted to the sensitive guy who takes everyone else's feelings into account. They prefer a man who is decisive. Just like other primates women instinctual want to breed with the alpha males in the social group. They are drawn to the best genes in the pool!

It's not that women want someone who is cruel but they do want a guy who wont be pushed around.

To women this is what it means to be masculine.

The quickest way to kill a woman's interest on a date is to ask " i don't know, what do you want to do?" It is better to seem pushy, rude, and aggressive in front of a lady than a "nice guy".

So stop being a nice guy and go get what you want because despite what women claim nice guys really do finish last!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice Guys dont finish last your just looking for the last woman that would want you: ) Im a nice guy and Im nothing last but considered first before any bad boy..Nice guys are kings bad boys are just boys: )thats thier image till their like eighty years old in convelecent homes,lol. You need to change your attitude about yourself and find the right places that were woman are looking for a guy like you: ) for example the library or zoo,lol just kidding.. But really dont waste your time!!!!!!!!! with these woman that claim they want bad guys lol, I challenge you to do this, go to Manchester, England. Its a city that super over populated with woman!! and go to tijuana, sometimes some men need easy woman to pick up on, so you should check out some of the clubs in TJ and not only will you hook up with a "easy but youll boost your self esteem and get laid,lol but if your a christian guy,lol shame on you...

Source(s): LIFEisGREAT
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't be mean. Be an a*sshole. Take care of yourself first and you will be fine. Being a nice guy does not mean you are nice. It means people regard you as a guy who has no balls and has no respect for yourself. If you're a doormat who gets stepped on all of the time, you are not a nice guy. You are a doormat. Doormats finish last.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

just be patient. im a girl that hasnt fallen for the jerk type and am waiting around for a nice guy, but nice guys arent always the best either. Just be patient, and the person that will love you for who you are will come along. besides, if you get all the girls now, you may become a jerk. so let life take its course, and dont believe the stereotype that all girls want a bad boy. cause its not true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you're not fitting their definition of "nice." Eventually you'll meet the right one, but don't try to force things. The more you try to force things the worse they will go for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

naughty guys finish quickly and wreck it.

nice guys might finish last, but they finish gooooooood ;)

• 1 decade ago

nope, as a matter of fact we finish more than those of the first

• 1 decade ago

not necessarily you can cooperate and be quicker. life is just give and take. you cannot always be first nor last. life is a comp[rise. just relax.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your right we finish last everytime

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.