Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

How do I make base slump on my beats?

I produce music and mix beats as a hobby. My issue is many of my samples and loops dont have enough punch. Some of the underground rap i have makes my entire car slump, and some is really quiet. Can i mix tracks to have more base than others, or is there kinds samples that hit harder than others?

I was using some cheap cracked software and now am using logic 7 on a mac book. Logic is nuts, it will take me a minute to work it right. Any feedback?

Favorite Answer

I know there are a few processors out there that you put in your rack while doing a gig. They will add a note one octave below the bass and run it to the subs. It creates CRAZY punch.

I don't know, but there might be some computer software that does the same type of thing.

• Tracy

Digital Beat Making Software

• dewald

No. I believe Prado will have to begin over Utley - however definitely is not going to get to. Expensive Phillies fans: do not vote for Jimmy Rollins. He is played simplest 12 games. What has Prado entire? Most effective leading the majors in hits and the NL in batting usual. (oops, now not the NL leader but probably the most leaders, that's what I intended to claim)