What happens if you consume rouch/bug spray?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    According to the Poison Control Center Hotline Number, a child would have to literally consume a significantly high concentration of spray, for it to do anything noticeably harmful. Even then, it would give them a nasty stomach ache, diarrhea (make them sick to the stomach basically)

    Still, it's better to be safe then sorry in any case.

    I would call the Hotline Number & get all the info from them first hand before doing anything rash.

    Source(s): When son was very young, we believed he got ahold of a can of spray from the cabinet.... & spray got on his hands, which he stuck in his mouth. We called the Poison Hotline.
  • 1 decade ago

    it is suppose to kill roachmake , so it would prolly make us sick

  • 1 decade ago

    Don't try it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.