Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why is it every time i ask a real stupid question, i get people replying seriously to them??

please help;..

Favorite Answer

My dog can bark.

Its a phenomenon known as "Acutehyperstimulachondriactitis".

Basically its the principle that no matter how stupid a question is, stupidity here being measured in quantums of degree, there are always answers that are excessive in such degree, or colloquially, as I'd like to call it, stupid-er, the -er signifying such a greater quantum degree of stupidity that would have been obvious in a more normal human being.

Attempts have been attempted to avoid the acutehyperstimulachondriactitis by increasing the stupidity to infinite levels. But this has only proven that people can still be more infinitely stupid than infinity. I myself have attempted several times to understand this seeming contradicting phenomena, but I could never seem to remember where I placed my hat.

I trust that the foregoing explanation is a clear, concise and exhaustive treatment of your querry. Please feel free to ask similar questions on any date. Thank you for patronizing Yahoo Answers.

The question you should be asking yourself is not "why do people reply seriously to my real stupid questions", the question you should really be asking is "why do I feel compelled to ask real stupid questions and then compound that moronic behavior by analysing the validity of the responses?"

Same with me here. The very reason why I settled on just answering questions rather than asking. Good luck...keep on answering and earn extra points! LOL.

STUPID PEOPLE Do Stupid Things.

maybe they think it's a real serious question to you even though it might sound real stupid.

• ?

huh?......

try to say when you ask a Q you want stupid answers

I don't know. (Am I supposed to be serious now, or stupid?)

The way to stop that is to say " NO SERIOUS ANSWERS PEOPLE, PLEASE AND THANK-YOU!

You have to add please and thank-you or you might offend someones physcheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Seriously,

Have a nice day.

Penny

Go and play with your toys.