what shall i do??

my bf and i are very close he touches me n stuff n i dont mind but now he wants to take things further if u know wat i mean

its not that i dont want to i am just not to sure

we r both 14

what shall i do

wat shall i say

Favorite Answer

=try and talk to him as I am sure you have discussed this before and that leaves me wondering why he is putting so much pressure on you. Just say no and ask him not to be the one to bring up the subject again and IF and WHEN you are ready you will let him know. If he truly respects you he will understand and if not let him go and find someone else who will give him what he wants. If this happens, he will go from girl to girl. Do you want to be with someone like that?

First you must be sure you are ready to go further, both mental and physical.You mustn't have any doubts about you bf.If you are sure he respects you and care about you, then there is no problem. Nevertheless I think you are too young...maybe you should wait a little bit more. This is an important step for you and having regrets about it it's not quite want you need. Remember that first time may not be a piece of cake. Take care;)

BE Aware! Get back to your senses. Don't be silly. Look you are still a little girl, as compared to experienced people. Its very very abnormal thing, you are thinking about. As matter of fact, you should take care of your virginity (the most valuable attribute / quality of a girl or woman). Preserve your respect, dignity and morality. Please for GOD sake forget all this nonsense things.

If you accept my advice, then I will suggest you to divert your attention / concentration towards your studies and education only. First of all be some thing VISIBLE to every one. I mean to say become a medical professional, legal expert, very highly qualified engineer, university professor. Work to build your career and stand at a high position. Then start thinking of this SIDE(which you are doing now). You will observe / see / feel that people of very high respect will be requesting you to accept their offer and be a life partner.

GOOD luck! Please open your mind and eyes and don't work / try / rush for spoiling yourself.

Please for heaven's sake dump him.

(As a well wisher) :-(