Does he (still) like me?

He’s in my science class as a seat partner, and I’m really unsure whether or not he likes me. First, we didn't really talk much, but because he and I have a need to talk, we eventually warmed up to each other. The first compliment he gave me was that he liked my hair up in a ponytail, and I just froze, had nothing else to say, but thank you. Next, on the day before Thanksgiving break, the teacher told everyone to tell the ones they loved, "I'm thankful for you," and that's exactly what he told me. Then, I, being an idiot who cannot control her facial expressions, made an ugly face at it. But right there I knew for sure he liked me, so I wanted to wait until after the break to be clear. Then I found out that that week he went out with a girl, therefore I thought he didn't like me anymore. It only lasted for a week, but I was still confused, so I didn’t talk to him that often.

He still looks at me, and tries to make me laugh.

Is this what boys do? Does he like me?

Thank you

Favorite Answer

Stop waiting and ask him out!!!!! I think he likes you. He probably went out with the other girl because she asked him out and he felt guilty about refusing, or maybe because he wasn't getting much of a reaction from you.

Sounds to me like he was trying to become friends with you and tell you he liked you in his own way and still is but your blowing it so if i were you I would talk to him and let him know that you want ot be friends with him cause yuo like him and see where it gose from there for you have to be friends or should be friends before you be anything else to each other alos tell him that when he made the comment he did before thanks giving that what you wanted to say is that your thank full for him too as a friend or start off the conversation that way then he will know that you like him. Also if you have troubel talking to him then write him a note and give it too him in the class you have together. Hope this helps. Good Luck

• Falcon

According to what you said here, my opinion is that yes he still likes you. He's trying to break the ice, but you're not helping him. If you like this guy then you should go ahead and give him hints that you like him too. So go ahead girl, he likes you. Good Luck

Source(s): Myself

Guys love to play with our minds. They want us to like them even if they don't like us. They get a kick out of it. Sometimes, they may do everything to make you feel that they like you, and when you begin to reciprocate, they say "hey you got me wrong" or "thats how I am with everyone" or "you're just one of my close friends". So be very careful. Don't rush into heartaches. Dont give in so easily. I'm not saying his intentions are wrong but let him come to you in more obvious ways.

Good luck!

well its hard to tell since he did go out with other girl rite but thats probably nuthg serious. so juz play it cool. he probably wants to know u better so treat him like a friend. but guys do like to do that!! so dun thk abt it too much. juz go with the flow~

Quite possibly - he's a teenage boy by the sound of it - he'll like anything with a heartbeat.

I think he likes you. Be nice to him. I know it is hard to control your facial expressions, but no more funny faces. Smile, be polite, and most importanly, laugh when he tries to make you laugh. :)

He does but you dont move to the next step. its like climbing stairs. If you like him quickly tell him and help him go up the stairs. dont live him with all the work to do.

I think he did like you. You might have hurt his feelings a bit. If you still like him you should let him know and see how things go.

Of course yes , little angel .