helpppppppppppppppp?

can u go onto my q&a and answer my questions cuz the aint showin up on here

Favorite Answer

=I just checked on your questions and they are all there. Glad you fixed it. Happy Holidays.

Hi,

We will switch there for answering your questions. The reason WHY your questions are not listed here is: that its a simply short list, displaying the latest few questions only. In case you want to see other questions, you should click on:

'Open questions in Yahoo! Answers', just above the list of questions, displayed on this current screen.

I do what i can for you

ok, i'll try