promotion image of download ymail app

maybe baby?

Can i be pregnant? Hi it's hard for me to go to the doctor cause my husband is in the military and i have to go the base in nj but were stationed in pa! my periods are irregular my last period was on ocvt. 1 2006 until the 10th and that was it no more! i took hpt and it said neg. but last time i was pregnant in 2001 it said neg and i misscarried at 5months can anyone help me! work alot and with the hoildays i dont have time to go to nj to see there doctor please i need some good advice!

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The great thing about the military, is if you're elible for Tricare, you can enroll in any region and pick a doctor close to where you live, even if there are no bases. All you have to do is go to their website, choose your region and a doctor near you. There's no need to drive all the way to NJ.

    Whether you're pregnant or not, you need to see a doctor. If you are, with a history of miscarriage, you need to start prenatal care as soon as possible. If you're not, there's something else going on with your cycles that needs to be addressed.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Go to a hospital where you are. Go to the er and act sick and then request a blood test. A blood test will show if you are pregnant or not 7 days following conception.

    You can take a pregnancy test 19 days after the day you think you conceived.

    I am so sorry for your loss. You could just be really stressed though and your periods could be all messed up because of that.

    Good luck and Merry Christmas!

    Source(s): ~ButterFlyAngel~
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Take another test. Make sure the Miu's or mui's (I can't remember how it goes)on the back of the test are 25 or less. That means that the test is very sensitive and should pick up the hormone. You could definitely be pregnant and if you are you need to find time to get to the doctor.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    If you cant visit a gp you just have to give it more time if your irregular anyway i wouldnt worry to much but if you are pregnant you have to find a way to go to the docter its very imporatant dueing early of luck

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Cal your local health center run buy your county or city and ask if they have visiting nurse service otherwise try social service or a e/r room and tell them you are afraid something may be wrong they will check you out.

    Source(s): E/R's have to take you and will test you and give you meds if needed.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.