Why USA having Two cooking recipe between Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam ( L.T.T.E) and Osama bin Laden??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the question is poorly worded. The tamil tigers are not a direct threat to the US. Some may even think that they should be liberated. They use terrorist tactics which makes them terrorists but they are being systematically exterminated and steralized to prevent childbirth so we let them strike these enemies anyway they see fit.

• 1 decade ago

I think you're on to something here. Instead of wars and terrorism, let's have something like an international chili cookoff (or other food of your choice). Set up a big festival. Let the rival groups do their barbeque or chili or whatever it is. Verbal dissing is allowed, but no touching! Let the judges decide who makes it best. But then throw in a people's choice award, just so more people have a chance to win and feelings are less hurt.

I wonder if Osama can barbeque...I suppose as a muslim, he wouldn't do pork. But I bet he could do a mean beef brisquit if he tried.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK, you must mean two diffrent ways of dealing with these two different groups. Tamil Tigers didn't attack and kill 3,000 innocent people. Both share a love for suicide bombers it seems.

• 1 decade ago

Osama you talk about known as "Terrorist"...

L.T.T.E known as "Rebels"... because Sri Lankan Gov says LTTE Terrorist dos not mean the world will look at the same point…!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

couldn't decide which one to have for dinner

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.