Did you know that theres no afterlife?

When you die you dont exist anymore

Favorite Answer

and you are an expert because...

Yup.

Afterlife sounds an awful lot like death.

Wouldn't it be Life #2, or Final Life?

No, I didn't. I don't expect to know whether there is or not until I die. And even then, only if there is. If there isn't, I won't.

Doesn't really bother me much, because there's not much I can do to resolve the question. Except the obvious, and that tends not to be reversible.

Really... Well there is evidence in the bible about the afterlife. So you beleive in ghosts. Don't be so limited in your thinking. Ya ever feel dejavu, where you were there before, well you were. We've all ready lived this journey and for some reason we are doin it over again, you tell me why.

there is actully definatly afterlife which is infinaty times longer than this life on earth.

if you love the Lord God and truly belive in him you will go to heaven, you dont choose, even though many ppl like to think you do, God hade it all planned out befor this world began, God gives you that love for him if he hase chosen you to be in heaven whith him fo eternity.

if you dont belive in God and you dont love him, he hasnt chosen you and you will go to hell.

the bible hase the anwers, read it, hopfully got will show you all his blessings and his love.

You maybe in an afterlife now!

• undir

I didn't "know" that, but that's what I've always expected and believed. If you have any definite proof about it by all means share it with us all so that we can all "know" the same thing you apparently know as a fact.

Please write to me and tell me how you have obtained this knowledge. I truly would like to know. You could be famous with these facts, you know? People from all over the world would read your book! Need an agent?

you are wrong!

i have walked out of several rooms where my body layed on the bed still!

i know that death is more like walking from room to another because it has happened to me. I also have seen visions of heaven and a place in the sky where i met Jesus christ

I guess I'll find out when the time comes.

• jsjmlj

yes