What is your favorite time of day? and why.....?

Favorite Answer

after work, when i get home and spend time with my son

I really don't have any favorite time of the day. But when asked, I say that I really love that time when I'm helpin' someone and this is my favorite time of the day. It makes me feel good and I see a purpose for my birth.

crack of dawn for me! the reason being?...I am more focused on the day ahead, and with a clear, vibrant mind, I have the energy to get through the rest of the day.

at around lunch time, though, things start to either pick up, or slow down, and that has a dramatic impact on the rest of the day.

If things pick up, in the afternoon, then my day goes by fast, and I'm happy. If things slow down, then the day goes by too slow for me.

By evening/night, I'm drained, and too tired to even think.

Then I get my second wind, at around midnight, and things start to unravel in my mind, and I got too many thoughts racing through the brain, and it makes me feel 'unsettled'.

This is why I like the mornings, best...waking up to a fresh start, and taking on those challenges, with the gratitude that I was given another day to fulfill them!!

• ?

Afternoon going to night time. The house gets peaceful by then. Feels great.

Early morning

The last few minutes I am awake before falling asleep. So quiet and relaxing.

The night

I hate the day:))Not just because I go to work, I hated before my employment.I can watch movies at night, made love more comfortable (it is more romantic)...:)

has to been after 10 pm when the kids are finally sleeping

and i can finally watch the TV in peace and quite.

Source(s): ahhhhhhhhh

Night. The time when my beloved one and I are together and don't say good night as we don't feel like falling asleep yet :)

5pm Oztime is 7am in England. This is the time when my daughter (in England) and I phone one another,

In FL when the sun goes down in winter.