So what are your Xmas plans??

well.....whatever they are...have a great time...enjoy..have fun ...and stay safe ...and hey!! don't believe that old Santy Clause when he tells you that if you sit on his lap he'll give you a present *g* {;o)

Favorite Answer

skiing, but why's this topic in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered section?

As I remember Santa always gives me a GREAT present when I sit on his lap =) heheh. Unfortunatley though I will be working Xmas day but hey time and half plus holiday pay... Score me Shoe money!!!!! LOL have a good Holiday everyone!!!!!!

lol. Well im flying out to Atlanta (from Cali) to be with my girlfriends family for Christmas day. Then i'll be performing xmas caroles at various homeless shelters & childrens hospitals. And every other nite after that through new yrs i'll be at parties & clubs, drinking my a.ss off!!! :-) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

well, Friday I am going to a party, Saturday my partner and I are going to my Sisters house, Sunday we are going to see my brother and my mother Monday we are going to his family's house and Tuesday we rest........

And just a side comment about the person who is going to church. You spelled f*gg** wrong. I happen to be a gay male and there is nothing wrong with it. If anything you need to get your life straight and worry about whats important to you. Do you honestly care who people have sex with? So God bless you!

And to everyone else, Merry Christmas!!!!

Well, I'm planning a picnic for Xmas day.

hy hons gay boyfriends daviie and steeviie, nude waiters gay mens bar restaurants and gay porno stars, and we are going too toronto, too get married. i just cant wait hons, flying out on late saturday, and after six years of planiing, my partner and i are finally doing it hons, you enjot too hons, and best of hiolidays etc.

• No plans at all... just another ordinary day for me.

go to church and pray for ****** to get their lives straight