Linux matlab gui color...help!!!?

My matlab gui (using jre) shows black window with black text on all window managers except kde ( 'cause kde can force its color theme on non-kde applications ). None of the color options in matlab preferences changes the window color. Anybody geeky enough to pinpoint the cause and remedy?? Is there a way to set system-wide colors for java applications like this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Curly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thats not common. Mathworks knows people "crack" their software and build it so that when its cracked, key parts stop working. A great function that doesnt work in improperly licensed matlab is fsolve.

Is it possible that your copy of matlab is improperly licensed, and that the problem you are facing is a built-in behavior?

• 3 years ago

a million. basically one button at the same time as pressed launches the import wizard. 2. Import an image into the workspace. 3. Assign that image a clean variable call. for instance, if the image record call is Image1 i choose this technique to assign it the variable X. presently element of the code seems as follows: % --- Executes on button press in pushbutton1. function pushbutton1_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) uiimport % hObject manage to pushbutton1 (see GCBO) % eventdata reserved - to be defined in a destiny version of MATLAB % handles structure with handles and person files (see GUIDATA) As you will see that i'm nonetheless having problems with step 2.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.